A4, A5, A6 & DL Options
Wall Mounted Leaflet Holders
Two Wall Mounted Leaflet Holder Models
- #1 Clear Acrylic.
Wall mounted leaflet holders are made from 3mm high impact clear acrylic. Leaflet pockets are glued together.
- Perspex brochure holders have 20mm deep pockets.
- Leaflets float on the wall with nothing to obscure the brochure graphics.
- #2 Metal Wirework
High capacity metal wirework holders are hooked into either clear acrylic or aluminium composite panels.
- Back panel can be either 3mm clear acrylic, or 3mm aluminium with white / silver finish.
- Wirework leaflet holders have a 40mm deep capacity which is larger than acrylic model.
Stylish Display Solutions For Your Literature
- Wall mounted leaflet holders are ideal for displaying literature in offices, reception areas, showrooms, events spaces and foyers.
- All wall mounted leaflet holders are supplied with satin finish aluminium stand off wall fixings.
- Choose the model of leaflet holder that best suits the size and amount of literature you want displayed. A4, A5, DL & A6 options available.
- We can also produce matching graphic panels so you can add branding or message.
Combine Them With Our Floor Standing Displays
- Designed for displaying flyers, catalogues, brochures and all types of promotional literature.
- Our displays are a stylish and practical way to display literature on your walls.
Add Optional Customisation
- Graphic header panels can also be added to groups of wall mounted leaflet holders.
- Free of charge visualisation service showing how larger groups can be installed.
Where to Use Leaflet Holders
- Display company brochures on large exhibition stands, in marketing suites or reception areas.
- We supply the NHS, dentists and other medical and educational organisations.
- Used in waiting rooms and doctors surgeries around the UK.
- Dealing directly with manufacturer means you get the best prices.
- Leaflet holders are usually in stock from our London warehouse.
- Most orders can be dispatched for next day delivery.
Wall Mounted Leaflet Holder FAQ’s
Allow 10 – 15 minutes for installation.
Yes, we do offer 5% – 12.5% discounts depending on quantity required. Visit the product page and scroll down to see the quantity discounts. If you need a lot of units please email us and we’ll supply you with a quote.gust of wind could blow the display over and damage your banner.
Pen / Pencil, Bradawl, Spirit Level, Power Drill, Small Hammer, Philips Screwdriver
Depending on the quantity required, displays will usually be dispatched within 1 – 2 days.
We don’t offer trade prices on this range of products.
Use a soft cloth or rag and glass cleaner or methylated spirits.
Use a soft cloth or rag and rub Brasso in a circular motion along the scratch. Leave to dry and polish. Repeat if necessary. We’ve had success using this method to remove scratches. The acrylic won’t be as clear as it was at first, but the scratch should disappear unless its really deep.
Yes in certain combinations. The poster and leaflet holders were developed as part of our modular D3 Display system. The most popular poster holder size is A3. In landscape format this can be combined with the A4 Double, A5 Triple and DL Quad brochure holders. In portrait format this can be combined with the A4 Single, A5 Double and DL Double brochure holders. Call us and we can tell you if the combination you want is possible, and create a visual for you.
I’m afraid we don’t stock this format.