Build Exhibition Stands by Joining D4 Displays Together
- Join D4 banner stands together to create landscape displays suitable for use on exhibition stands.
- They can be configured in a variety of sizes suitable for standard shell schemes and exhibition booths.
- They're a lightweight alternative to pop-up stands.
- Additional units can be added to build even larger displays.
- Basic models are available in widths from 180cm up to 270cm.
- Made from durable materials and heavyweight banner material.
D4 Konnect Exhibition Stands Options - Direct Connection, Rigid or Flexible Link Panel
Directly connect 80cm, 90cm and 100cm wide models together with a simple magnetic connection system.
Back view showing the magnetic connection top & bottom and down the banner edges. The highlighted area is shown in the next slide.
Banners are joined together with a square tube connector in the rails. Magnetic edge tape and light weight mag bars hold the banner edges together.
Four x 1m displays joined together
Adding an extra linking panel between two displays gives you the option to create a large single graphic.
Back view of the display with the rigid link panel
Recent project using the rigid link system
There is also a flexible linking graphic option so you can create curved graphic displays.
Back view showing the link panel with its flexible header and kicker. Details are shown on the next two slides.
We use a heavy weight 450 micron banner material. These form and hold the curve required to create the display.
Detail of the flexible rubber banner support and the magnetic Konnector.
Curved 255cm D4 Flexi Konnect display
Shop for D4 Exhibition Systems
- Can be assembled quickly by one person.
- Three basic seamless models available – Direct, Rigid Link and Flexi-link.
- Users can change their own banners quickly and easily.
- Steel baseplates make the displays very stable.
- 10-year guarantee against production defects.
- The modern minimal design means D4 Exhibition Stands are also suitable as permanent displays.
- Exhibition displays can be left up permanently in showrooms and reception areas.
Using Separate Banner Stands and Pop Up Displays?
- D4 Konnect Displays let you create both types of display, using one display system.
- The magnetic connection system is easy to use, with no tools required for assembly.
- Flexible linking graphic lets you build almost any shape to suit your space.
- D4 Konnect exhibition systems are a great alternative to pop-up systems.
- Can be configured in a variety of ways to suit your showroom, reception area or exhibition space.
- Complete 2.7m wide display fits into two travel bags and can be carried by one person.
- Save money by using pop up stands to do two jobs.
- Travel cases available… these can also be converted into counters with graphic wraps.
- Based in south London, we supply pop up banners throughout the UK and Europe.
- Join classic D4 banner stands together with a linking banner to create a small exhibition system.
- A larger central banner is suspended between the side units.
- Optional lights can be added to illuminate your marketing message.