Pop-Up Marketing Banner Stands & Displays For Exhibitions & Interiors
- D4 Banner Stands are floor standing pop-up banner displays for corporate offices, marketing purposes, events, and trade shows.
- Available in 60cm, 70cm, 80cm, 90cm, 100cm and 120cm widths, with an overall height of 218cm.
- D4 pop up banners are quick and easy to assemble and pack down into travel bags.
- Lightweight and compact, our pop up banners are a great alternative to pull up banners and are easily transportable and perfect for branding and marketing purposes.
- D4 banner stands are suitable for displays in reception areas, marketing suites, and exhibitions.
D4 Displays come in three basic models
D4 Konnects come in Four Standard Sizes
D4 Konnect banners are glued or velcro'd directly to the rail, eliminating the need for fixings…
Keyholes on the rail hook onto on the fixings on the cable.
Pulling the cable back, drops the banner down, letting you thread the fixing through the keyhole on the bottom rail.
D4 Classics come in two sizes, either 60cm or 80cm.
D4 Classic fixing - a round aluminum pole goes through a pocket top & bottom of the banner. A thumbscrew holds the cable in the slot.
Fixed round balls on the cable ensure the banner is straight.
D4 Shapes come in two sizes, either 100cm or 120cm.
Battens are inserted in the banner pockets. They have holes in them which line up with the cables.
Banners are attached to the cables with four of these fixings. Giving you the option to change the banner size and shape…
D4 Pop Up Displays Explained
- Three models of D4 banner display are available – Konnect, Classic, and Shape.
- The above slideshow explains the differences between the models.
- Read this blogpost on the different D4 Banner Stands, for further information and you can utilise them for your events or marketing purposes.
- Our pop-up banners are suspended on two tension cables, held in place by slim aluminium masts.
- How the banners are attached to the cables is different for each model.
Benefits & Features of D4 Pop Up Banners
- Steel baseplate makes the display very stable and suitable for permanent installs.
- Users can change their own banners quickly and easily without specialist equipment.
- Can be used with a wide range of banner materials. We tend to use either polyester film or fabric.
- Dye-sub printed fabric banners work really well on the individual displays.
- Custom size banners can be fitted with Classic & Shape models.
- Turn 80cm, 90cm or 100cm D4 Konnect units into a seamless exhibition system.
- Banners float just off the floor, so the displays appear to take up less space visually.
- Quick and easy to install - a simple way to introduce graphics into corporate interiors.
- 10-year guarantee against production defects.
- Follow our Instagram to see recent projects.
- Need to show a manager or client… download D4 in use images here.
Using Separate Banner Stands and Pop Up Displays?
- D4 Konnect Displays let you create both types of display, using one display system.
- The magnetic connection system is easy to use, with no tools required for assembly.
- Flexible linking graphic lets you build almost any shape to suit your space.
- D4 Konnect exhibition systems are a great alternative to pop-up systems.
- Can be configured in a variety of ways to suit your showroom, reception area or exhibition space.
- Complete 2.7m wide display fits into two travel bags and can be carried by one person.
- Save money by using pop up stands to do two jobs.
- Travel cases available… these can also be converted into counters with a graphic wrap.
- Based in south London, we supply pop up banners throughout the UK and Europe.