Terms & Conditions
- By completing your customer registration and placing an order with us, you agree to our terms of sale. The first emailed order confirmation you initially receive does not constitute a contract between us, only that the order has been received.
- Acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, is confirmed only when we send you an order confirmation or invoice on headed paper. We include this term to protect us in the case of price changes by suppliers, inadvertent pricing errors, or if we find we can longer supply a particular product for some reason.
- In the case of a price variance, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable. We will email confirmation of your order and, where necessary, follow up with a telephone call to confirm details.
- If you have ordered a display with graphics we will be in touch within 2-3 working hours to discuss the artwork preparation and supply.
- If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be given the option to cancel your order and be given a full refund if you would rather not wait.
- Production lead time is measured in working days Monday through to Friday, weekends do not count.
Payment & Security
- We accept payments on-line using Paypal or via Stripe. These are secure PCI compliant methods of payment and you can use any major debit or credit card which will be processed by these merchants. We do not store your card details on our website.
- Alternatively you can phone orders through to us . We can take your card details over the phone. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit and Amex. Call 020 7095 1058 to speak to one of our sales team. Card information received this way is not stored electronically.
- We also take bank transfers, our bank details will be on the invoice that we send you. Please note that production of graphics cannot start, or goods be dispatched until payment is received.
Prices & Tax Charges
- Our prices, as stated on our website, are in pound sterling (£). You will be charged in pounds sterling even if you don’t live in the UK.
- We reserve the right to alter prices at any time and correct obvious pricing errors.
- VAT at 20% is included in our prices. Our VAT number is 761456522
- Overseas orders may incur bank charges for international transactions.
- All overseas order MUST be paid for before dispatch.
- Please note if you are buying any item from outside the U.K, you are responsible for paying any import duties and taxes required by the destination country.
- European companies can supply their VAT number at the checkout to have the goods zero rated.
Availability & Delivery
- We endeavor to keep all our displays in stock but occasionally we do run out of stock of popular items. If this happens you will be given the option to backorder the product, or offered a full refund.
- We aim to deliver as quickly as possible. We pick the components, check them and then pack displays to order. This take a little longer than some other companies but means we very rarely ship faulty goods.
- Most orders for small items e.g wall mounted displays – placed by 1pm (1 – 10 items), not involving the printing of graphics will be shipped the same day, but it’s not guaranteed.
- Larger floor standing displays need 24 – 48 hours to process depending on the quantity.
- Displays that require print ready artwork to be supplied and graphics to be printed will generally require a 4 – 5 working day lead time from receipt of print ready artwork to dispatch.
- We use a standard next working day TNT delivery service using for delivery.
- We cannot guarantee delivery within our usual timescales to a small number of remote rural areas and offshore UK Islands.
- Orders are processed in the order they are received. This means on busy days some orders received before 1pm may not be processed that day.
- If it’s really critical to receive goods the next day it’s best to phone the order through.
Cancellation & Returns
- If you wish to cancel your order before its been shipped please contact us immediately by telephone. If the goods haven’t left the warehouse we can cancel the order without any problem.
- Distance selling regulations mean you may also cancel the order up to 7 days after receiving the goods. Once the goods are returned in their original packaging and in good condition you receive a full refund for the value of the goods. This does not obviously apply to printed graphics or any display customisations that we have carried out.
- In the event of cancellation all refunds will be issued within 7 working days of receiving the returned item.
- Please note that delivery costs are non-refundable, and you are responsible for returning the item to us in the same condition as it was supplied to you.
- All products carry a hardware warranty against manufacturing defects. On receipt of your order if you find a fault please get in touch immediately.
- In the unlikely event you have received a faulty item. We will pay for the return postage, and either repair, refund or replace the faulty item.
- In the event of goods being received which appear to have been damaged in transit especially where the packaging may be crushed or pierced, you should either not accept the delivery, or sign for it as “Unchecked”. If this occurs, please contact us immediately.
- If you require the goods to be returned for any reason other than the item being faulty please contact us within 14 working days of receipt explaining the reasons for the return. Goods must be returned in their original packaging and in good resalable condition.
- Custom graphics may not be returned unless the product is faulty, or we have made an error.
- When returning an item we recommend you use a courier who can provide you with “Proof of Delivery” as, until the parcel reaches us, it’s your responsibility.
- We recommend using a online shipper such interparcel.com, who offer services from a range of couriers at discounted rates. The courier will come and pick it up from your choice of address. In most cases it’s cheaper than you would pay for a standard parcel service from Royal Mail.
- Returns address: Dimensions Displays Ltd, Unit 13, Stone Trading Estate, Milkwood Road, London, SE24 0JU, United Kingdom.
- All products manufactured by Dimensions come with a 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects. This doesn’t cover general wear and tear, or damage caused by poor use or handling.
- You will have to either return the product or component, or supply photographs of the fault to make a claim.
- If there is a fault we will either send you a replacement part or a complete new display, whichever is more appropriate.
- Products from other manufacturers that we resell often come with guarantees. If you have an issue with one of these products, we will investigate the issue with you, liaise with the manufacturer about whether the fault falls within their Guarantee Policy. If it does, we will organise replacement parts / displays. We will require original proof of purchase from Dimensions Displays for these goods before we process any claims.
Events beyond our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Occasionally, parcels going overseas may be delayed at customs control when entering your country. This is beyond our control and we cannot be responsible for the late arrival of parcels detained in this way.
Privacy and Cookies
- Storing your login details for our website
- Ensure your privacy.
- Gather customer information for google analytics
- We don’t rent or sell our email database to anyone.
- We don’t store credit card data electronically at our premises, or on web servers.