Pricing & Delivery
Does the list price include VAT?
- No. Sales within the UK will be subject to VAT at the rate current at the time of purchase.
- Total costs are worked out when you checkout.
- Download our quality exhibition stands brochure.
What are your delivery charges?
- These will vary depending on total weight of the displays bought and where they are going.
- Economy delivery for single and smaller items is available up to 10kgs.
- After 10kg the next day service is the same price as economy so we don’t offer it.
- Pricing matrix works out delivery charges to UK Mainland, UK Highlands & Islands, and EU at the checkout.
- Free delivery on all orders over £250, UK mainland only ( excludes Highlands and Islands ).
- Orders have to be processed through the website to receive this offer.
- Account orders will always be subject to delivery charges.
- Customers from Highlands and Islands should call and we’ll work out the cheapest way of getting the goods to you.
When placing an order, what is the cut off time for next day delivery?
- Orders need to be received by 1pm.
We’re based in London can we get a display without graphic the same day we order?
- Yes, if you order by 11am, we can organise a same day delivery, you can also collect orders from our London office in Herne Hill.
Why don’t you ship to USA, Canada or Mexico?
- We don’t ship to North America as we have non compete agreement with a company based in Canada.
- McRae Imaging, based in Mississagua Canada have the rights to distribute D3 and D4 Display in North America.
We are purchasing from the EU, can you invoice without VAT?
- Yes, insert your VAT number at the checkout and the invoice will automatically be created without VAT.
- We need this so we can add your sale to our EC sales list when we do our VAT return.
Do Dimensions offer discounts to trade customers?
- Yes, call Robbie Ewing on 020 7095 1058 for details.
Answer not here?…… Please give us a call or drop us a line by email, we’re more than happy to help.