A4 Poster Stands with Optional Brochure Holder Pockets
Quick change magnetic A4 poster stands. A high-quality way to display your poster graphics on exhibition stands and in corporate interiors. They provide an elegant A4 poster display solution for public areas including reception areas, marketing suites, show rooms, exhibitions stands.
The A4 poster stand can be used in either portrait or landscape format. Turn the poster holder through 90 degrees to change the format. The poster holder is made from clear perspex which is clamped to tensioned cables so the acrylic holders float in mid air. Your poster is sandwiched between 3mm clear acrylic back sheet and a 2mm acrylic front cover sheet. The front cover sheet has an opaque silver band which frames your poster. This is held in place with snap fit recessed magnets, which let you can change the poster in seconds.
This A4 poster stand is a floor standing, self-assembly system for A4 sized graphics. Designed for displaying posters, photos, menus, health & safety information, general notices, memos and temporary signs.
The silver painted steel base plate, chrome masts and stainless steel cables are stable and strong, but lightweight enough to move around when fully assembled. Displays can also be collapsed and are portable enough to be taken to trade shows.
The poster display can also display A4, A5 or DL brochure holders or a small product display shelf. Branded graphic header panels can also be added.
View our poster holder displays on Pinterest.
- Order 2 – 4 displays and receive a 10% discount.
- Order 5 – 9 displays and receive a 15% discount.
A4 Poster Holder Specification
- Display weight – 7kgs
- Height -165cm
- Width – 54cm
- Depth – 35cm
- Poster visual area 210mm x 297mm.
- Trim poster out 220mm x 307mm so it overlaps with the silver frame.
- D3 Display poster holders come with a lifetime guarantee against production defects.
- Spare parts are available if you accidentally damage your display.
- Dealing direct with manufacturer means you get the best prices and quick service from our London office.
- Displays are in stock for next day delivery.
- Most orders can be dispatched next day, same day if you are based in central London and ordered by lunchtime.