A2 Poster Stand – Portrait format only on the D3 Display System
- The quick change magnetic A2 poster stand is a stylish way to display your poster where you can’t fix to the wall.
- Suitable for exhibitions stands and interiors.
- 165cm tall they provide an elegant display solution for public areas including reception areas, marketing suites and showrooms.
- The A2 poster stand in only available in portrait format. The poster holder is made from clear acrylic which is clamped to tensioned cables.
- The acrylic holders float in mid air. Your poster is sandwiched between two sheets of acrylic.
- The front cover sheet has an opaque silver band which frames your poster.
- This is held in place with snap fit recessed magnets. You can change the poster very quickly using the magnetic system.
- This A2 Poster stand is supplied flat packed for self-assembly.
- Designed for displaying posters, photos, menus, health & safety information, general notices, memos and temporary signs.
- The steel base plate, chrome masts and cables are stable and strong.
- Displays are lightweight enough to move around when fully assembled.
- Displays can also be collapsed. Portable enough to be taken to trade shows.
View our poster holder displays on Pinterest.
- Order 2 – 4 displays and receive a 10% discount.
- Order 5 – 9 displays and receive a 20% discount.
A2 Poster Stand Specification
- Display weight – 8kgs.
- Height -165cm.
- Width – 54cm.
- Depth – 35cm.
- Poster visual area 420mm x 594mm.
- Trim poster out 430mm x 604mm so it overlaps with the silver frame.
- A2 poster holder systems come with a 10-year guarantee against production defects.
- Spare parts are available if you accidentally damage your display.
- Dealing direct with manufacturer means you get the best prices.
- Quick service from our London office.
- A2 poster holder displays are in stock for next day delivery.
- Most orders can be dispatched next day.
- Same day if you are based in central London and ordered by lunchtime.
Detail shot showing an A2 poster holder attached to a D3 Display stand.