A2 Poster Stand – Portrait format A2 Poster Holder on D3 Display System
The quick change magnetic A2 poster stand is a stylish way to display your poster where you can’t fix to the wall. Suitable for exhibitions stands and interiors. 165cm tall they provide an elegant display solution for public areas including reception areas, marketing suites and showrooms.
The A2 poster stand in only available in portrait format. The poster holder is made from clear acrylic which is clamped to tensioned cables. The acrylic holders float in mid air. Your poster is sandwiched between two sheets of acrylic. The front cover sheet has an opaque silver band which frames your poster. This is held in place with snap fit recessed magnets. You can change the poster very quickly using the magnetic system.
This A2 Poster stand is supplied flat packed for self-assembly. Designed for displaying posters, photos, menus, health & safety information, general notices, memos and temporary signs.
The steel base plate, chrome masts and cables are stable and strong. Displays are lightweight enough to move around when fully assembled. Displays can also be collapsed. Portable enough to be taken to trade shows.
View our poster holder displays on Pinterest.
- Order 2 – 4 displays and receive a 10% discount.
- Order 5 – 9 displays and receive a 20% discount.
A2 Poster Stand Specification
- Display weight – 8kgs.
- Height -165cm.
- Width – 54cm.
- Depth – 35cm.
- Poster visual area 420mm x 594mm.
- Trim poster out 430mm x 604mm so it overlaps with the silver frame.
- A2 poster holder systems come with a 10-year guarantee against production defects.
- Spare parts are available if you accidentally damage your display.
- Dealing direct with manufacturer means you get the best prices.
- Quick service from our London office.
- A2 poster holder displays are in stock for next day delivery.
- Most orders can be dispatched next day.
- Same day if you are based in central London and ordered by lunchtime.
Detail shot showing an A2 poster holder attached to a D3 Display stand.