Shell Scheme Stands – Use D4 Banner Stands to create a Modular Display
- Join two D4 Konnect banner displays together with a linking panel.
- Create a large display suitable for exhibitions with just two banner stands and a 70cm infill panel.
- Additional units can be joined to the basic displays to create much larger graphic walls.
- An alternative to pop-up systems for shell scheme stands at exhibitions.
- You can also use the banner stands individually for smaller events.
- Modular design lets you create both a large display for trade shows…
- …or use individual displays separately at smaller events.
- Ideal for displaying graphics at temporary or permanent exhibitions.
- They can be used at conferences, events & road shows.
- Contemporary design means they can be left up permanently up in marketing suites & reception areas.
- Displays can be packed into travel bags and are portable enough to be taken to trade shows by hand.
- Rigid Konnect displays are a great way to create a large graphic display.
- The high-quality materials used in their manufacture give the displays a modern contemporary look.
- Not sure which D4 shell scheme stands are right for you? Call for advice on the best system for you.
- 3 – 5 off = 5% off.
- 6 – 9 off = 10% off.
- 10 + off =12.5% off.
Benefits & Features
- Users can also change their own banners quickly.
- Stylish looks different from a standard roller banner or pop-up system.
- Laser cut steel 2.5kg baseplate makes the D4 stable.
- 10-year guarantee against production defects.
- Spare parts are available if you accidentally damage your display.
- Dealing directly with manufacturer means you get the best prices
- Quick service from our London office.
- Stylish seamless banner displays are made from high-quality materials.
- Exhibiting experience and knowledge with a designer background.
- Quick friendly customer service from our London office.