Portrait A2 lightbox on D3 display
Quick change magnetic A2 lightbox displays on the D3 system. A high quality way to display your poster graphics on exhibition stands and in corporate interiors. The light boxes use LED technology to give vibrant colours to your images. The A2 lightbox can only be used in portrait format.
The poster holder is made from clear perspex which is clamped to tensioned cables so the acrylic holders float in mid air. Your poster is sandwiched between 6mm acrylic back sheet which has the LED’s embedded in it. Your Duratran graphic is held in place by a 2mm acrylic front cover sheet. The front cover sheet has an opaque silver band which frames your poster. This is held in place with snap fit recessed magnets, which let you can change the graphic in seconds.
This A2 Lightbox Display is a floor standing, self assembly system for A2 sized duratrans. Designed for displaying posters, photos, menus, health & safety information, general notices, memo’s and temporary signs. They provide an elegant A2 lightbox display solution for public areas including reception areas, marketing suites, show rooms, exhibitions stands.
The silver painted steel base plate, chrome masts and stainless steel cables are stable and strong, but lightweight enough to move around when fully assembled.
- 2 – 4 off – receive a 10% discount.
- 5 – 9 off- receive a 20% discount.
- 10+ off = £call
A2 Lightbox Specification
- Display weight – 10kgs
- Height -165cm
- Width – 54cm
- Depth – 35cm
- Poster visual area 420mm x 594mm.
- Trim poster out 430mm x 604mm so it overlaps with the silver frame.
- A2 lightbox holders and D3 Displays come with a 10 year guarantee against production defects.
- Spare parts are available if you accidentally damage your display.
- Dealing direct with manufacturer means you get the best prices.
- Quick service from our London office.
- Most orders can be dispatched next day, same day if you are based within central London and ordered by lunchtime.
- Displays are in stock for next day delivery.