Literature Display Stand – With a Mix of A4, A5 & DL Leaflet Holders
Two options of D3 literature display stand each with a mix of standard brochure pockets. Solves the problem of displaying different sizes of leaflets on the one display stand.
The larger model has A4 Double, A5 Triple and DL Quad perspex holders. The smaller model has A4 Single, A5 Double and DL Double perspex holders.
Designed for displaying leaflet, flyers, catalogues, brochures and other types of printed promotional literature. It’s ideal for displaying literature on large exhibition stands, in marketing suites or reception areas.
The 20mm deep clear acrylic pockets are clamped to tension cables so the literature pockets float in mid-air. The D3 literature display holder is a high quality, floor standing, self-assembly, brochure display stand.
The high-quality finish of the materials is suitable for public areas including corporate offices, meeting rooms, showrooms, events spaces.
Visit our brochure holders gallery to see how our clients have configured their displays.
- Order 2 – 4 displays and receive a 10% discount.
- Order 5 – 9 displays and receive a 15% discount.
Literature Display Stand Specification
- Height -165cm
- Width – 54cm
- Depth – 35cm
- All acrylic brochure pockets are 20mm deep.
- Overall display weight – 8.4kgs
- Maximum weight of literature that can be used – 2.5kgs
D3 brochure display benefits & features
- Stylish free standing brochure holder.
- Steel baseplate makes the display very stable.
- Flexibility to add other sizes of brochure pockets later, saving from having to buy a whole new system.
- Mix different size pockets on the same display.
- Add branding your brochure holder with a graphic header.
- D3 Display brochure holders come with a 10-year guarantee against production defects.
- Spare parts are available if you accidentally damage your display.
- Dealing directly with manufacturer means you get the best prices and quick service from our London office.
- Displays are in stock for next day delivery.
- Most orders can be dispatched next day.
- Same day if you are based in central London and ordered by lunchtime.