DL Brochure Stands – Six, Eight and Twelve Pocket Models
DL brochure stands display a large amount of DL leaflets on one floor standing unit. Three model options are available – 6 x DL brochure holder, 8 x DL brochure holder and 12 x DL brochure holder. This twelve pocket DL brochure stand is the largest DL model we produce. The 20mm deep clear acrylic pockets are clamped to tension cables so the literature pockets float in mid air.
The D3 brochure holder display is a self-assembly brochure display stand. Designed for displaying leaflet, flyers, catalogues, brochures and other types of printed promotional literature. Its ideal for displaying literature on large exhibition stands, in showrooms or reception areas.
The silver painted steel base plate, chrome masts, and stainless steel cables are stable and strong. The high-quality finish of the materials means the display is suitable for public areas including corporate offices, meeting rooms, marketing suites.
The DL brochure stands can be moved around when fully assembled.
Visit our brochure holders gallery to see how our clients have configured their displays.
- Order 2 – 4 displays and receive a 10% discount.
- Order 5 – 9 displays and receive a 15% discount.
DL Brochure Stands Specification
- Height -165cm.
- Width – 54cm.
- Depth – 35cm.
- All acrylic brochure pockets are 20mm deep.
- Overall display weight – 8.4kgs.
- Maximum weight of literature that can be used – 2.5kgs
D3 Brochure Display Benefits & Features
- Stylish free standing brochure holder.
- Steel baseplate makes the display very stable.
- Flexibility to add other sizes of brochure pockets later, saving from having to buy a whole new system.
- Mix different size pockets on the same display.
- Add branding your brochure holder with a graphic header.
- D3 Display brochure holders come with a 10-year guarantee against production defects.
- Spare parts are available if you accidentally damage your display.
- Dealing direct with manufacturer means you get the best prices and quick service from our London office.
- Displays are in stock for next day delivery.
- Most orders can be dispatched next day, same day if you are based in central London and ordered by lunchtime.