A4 Brochure Stands – Two, Three, Four & Six Pocket Models
- Our A4 Brochure Stands are one of our most popular product ranges.
- Four models options are available…
- 2 x A4 pocket, 3 x A4 pocket, 4 x A4 pocket and 6 x A4 pocket.
- The brochure holders are clamped to tension cables which are secured to a steel baseplate.
- The 4.5kg heavy steel base plate stabilises the A4 brochure stands.
- The clear acrylic pockets are 20mm deep and are clamped to the cables with easy to fit thumbscrews.
- They float in mid-air approximately 1.5m off the floor.
- A4 brochure stands are a high quality, floor standing, self-assembly, literature display stand.
- Display leaflets, flyers, catalogues, brochures and other types of printed promotional literature.
- Use them for displaying literature permanently in showrooms & marketing suites.
- The high-quality finish mean the displays are suitable for corporate offices and reception areas.
- Product shelves and printed graphic headers let you customise your display.
- Printed headers take three to four days to produce. They can be ordered from the D3 accessories section.
- Visit our brochure stand gallery to see how our clients have configured their displays.
- Order 2 – 4 displays and receive a 10% discount.
- Order 5 – 9 displays and receive a 15% discount.
A4 Brochure Stand Specification
- Height -165cm
- Width – 54cm
- Depth – 35cm
- All acrylic brochure pockets are 20mm deep.
- Overall display weight – 8kgs
- Maximum weight of literature that can be used – 3kgs
D3 brochure display benefits & features
- Stylish free standing brochure holder.
- Steel baseplate makes the display very stable.
- Flexibility to add other sizes of brochure pockets later, saving from having to buy a whole new system.
- Mix different size pockets on the same display.
- Add branding your brochure holder with a graphic header.
- D3 Display brochure holders come with a 10-year guarantee against production defects.
- Spare parts are available if you accidentally damage your display.
- Dealing direct with manufacturer means you get the best prices and quick service from our London office.
- Displays are in stock for next day delivery.
- Most orders can be dispatched next day, same day if you are based in central London and order by lunchtime.