Rigid Banner Stands & Custom Signs
- Rigid banner stands & custom sign displays are floor standing displays made from aluminium composite.
- We apply digitally printed or cut vinyl graphics to the panels.
- These are attached with either cable or L-Bracket fixings.
- Optional poster / leaflet holder components can also be attached to customise your display.
- We use our heavier D3 Display systems for stability.
- We can also supply acrylic panels with back mounted graphics as shown above for the ROH.
- Displays can be placed where your cannot fix to walls, or there are no walls to fix to.
- Rigid banner stands have a minimal design and materials to complement modern interiors.
- Suitable for reception areas, marketing suites, showrooms and POS displays.
- Aluminium panels are also available is limited range of solid colours - subject to a MOQ of 2 display stands.
Features and Specifications
- Your graphics are protected with an additional satin finish seal.
- Directory sign displays can be updated easily with the easy to change panels.
- Complete displays can be assembled in 10 mins without the need for tools.
- Replacement sign panels can be fitted by the user.
- Optional A4, A5, and DL brochure holders can be added to maximise their usefulness.
- 10-year guarantee against production defects.
- Spare parts are available if you accidentally damage your display.
- Signage panels are radiused for end user safety.
- The back of the graphic panels can either be grey or white.
- Powder coated mild steel base plate weighs either 3 - 4.6kgs depending on model making the display stable.
- Other materials such as clear acrylic can be used, please call for details.
Optional poster / leaflet holder components
- Modular components from our leaflet / poster displays can be added to you rigid banner to maximise its usefulness.
- The "A" sized poster holders feature a magnetic system which let swap graphics quickly - A4, A3 and A2 options.
- Wirework holders are available in standard document sizes A4, A5 and DL.
- The poster / brochure holder components can be placed anywhere on the panel.
- Lots of potential combinations - call us to discuss your requirements. We can prepare either a 2D or 3D visual.