D3 Banner Stands & Custom Display Signs
Rigid Banner Stands with Optional Leaflet Holders
Rigid Banners & Signs
Our rigid banner stands are semi permanent displays for long term use in interiors. We print onto 3mm aluminium composite. There are two width options 44cm and 54cm, both are 170cm tall. Optional poster / leaflet holder components can also be attached to customise your display.
- Rigid banner stands & custom sign displays are made from aluminium composite.
- We then attach these panels to our D3 Display Stand to make floor standing signs.
- We can apply digitally printed or cut vinyl graphics to the panels.
- We use our heavier D3 Display systems for stability.
- We can also supply acrylic panels with back mounted graphics as shown above for the ROH.
- Displays can be placed where your cannot fix to walls, or there are no walls to fix to.
- Rigid banner stands have a minimal design and materials to complement modern interiors
- Suitable for reception areas, marketing suites, showrooms and POS displays.
- Aluminium panels are also available is limited range of solid colours – MOQ of 2 display stands.
Features and Specifications
- Floor standing signs are protected with an additional satin finish seal.
- Directory sign displays can be updated easily with the easy to change panels.
- Complete displays can be assembled in 10 mins without the need for tools.
- Replacement sign panels can be fitted by the user.
- Optional A4, A5, and DL brochure holders can be added to maximise their usefulness.
- 10-year guarantee against production defects.
- Spare parts are available if you accidentally damage your display.
- Signage panels are radiused for end user safety.
- Mild steel base plate weighs either 3 – 4.6kgs depending on model gives the display stability.
- Other materials such as clear acrylic can be used, please call for details.
Optional Poster & Leaflet Holder Components
- Modular components from can be added to you rigid banner to maximise its usefulness.
- Poster holders feature a magnetic system which let swap graphics quickly – A4, A3 and A2 options.
- Wirework holders are available in standard document sizes A4, A5 and DL.
- The poster / brochure holder components can be placed anywhere on the panel.
- Lots of potential combinations – call us to discuss your requirements.
- We can prepare either a 2D or 3D visual for approval.
Q. How stable are the rigid banner stands?
Very stable, the overall weight once assembled is 9 – 12 kgs depending on the model.
Q. Are these suitable for use on exhibitions stands?
Yes, as long as you transport them in a van or estate car.
They are designed for semi-permanent installation and aren’t the easiest displays to transport.
Q. How quickly can a rigid banners be assembled?
Allow 15 mins to unpack and install a unit.
Q. What is the lead time for producing a rigid banner stand?
Allow a minimum of 8 working days. We can sometimes produce them quicker than this but its best to give yourself plenty of time.
Q. I’m a large format printer, can I buy the frame only from you?
Yes. We can supply you with the D3 frame and fixing brackets and you can make the rigid banner yourself.
Call to for trade prices and availability.
Q. I’m a banner printer, can I buy the system only from you?
Yes. D4 systems are usually available from stock. Call to for trade prices and availability.
Q. How do I prepare digital artwork?
Download the Digital Artwork Guidelines PDF for large format digital printing from the downloads page.
Q. Can Dimensions Displays create my banner artwork?
No. We do not provide a graphic design service.
Q. How do I get my digital files to you?
Email if the files size allows, or send it to us via MailBigFile / YouSendIt or similar service providers.