LED Light Boxes
- Three options; floor standing on D3 Display, wall fixed, or table top.
- Illuminate you graphics with our LED Light Boxes.
- Five “A” sized acrylic light boxes available in A5 up to A1 sizes.
- Quick change magnetic systems means graphics can changed in seconds.
- Light boxes are wall fixed with our standard wall fixing.
- Download LED Lightbox Brochure.
- They provide an bright display solution for receptions, marketing suites, & show rooms
- Perfect for promoting property sales in estate agents windows
- Light boxes are made from 6mm or 8mm ( A1 model ) clear acrylic with polished edges
- The film graphics are held in place between the acrylic back sheet and a 2mm cover sheet
- The front cover sheet has an opaque silver band which frames your poste
- Front cover is held in place with snap fit recessed magnets
- These let you can change the poster in seconds without the need for tools.
LED Light Box Sizes
|Model||Overall unit size||Poster visual area||Graphic size trim out|
|A5||258mm x 310mm||148mm x 210mm||158mm x 220mm|
|A4||320mm x 397mm||210mm x 297mm||220mm x 307mm|
|A3||415mm x 540mm||297mm x 420mm||307mm x 430mm|
|A2||540mm x 700mm||420mm x 594mm||430mm x 604mm|
|A1||754mm x 1000mm||594mm x 841mm||604mm x 851mm|
- The LED light boxes are fixed to the wall using stand off fixings.
- They can be used in either landscape or portrait format.
- 30,000+ hours life span, with low energy consumption, and give off very little heat.
- They are only suitable for interior use only.
- Units requires a 13 amp mains power socket. It comes with approx. 1.5m of power cable.
- The most popular LED light box display is the A3 version.
- Quick friendly customer service from our London office.
- Dealing direct with manufacturer means you get the best prices.
- Most small orders can be dispatched next day.
Q. How quickly can a D3 lightbox display be assembled?
Allow 5-10 minutes for assembly.
Q. I’ve lost my assembly instructions where can I get replacements?
Assembly instructions for the different types of D3 Display are available on the downloads page.
Q. Can we hire a D3’s from Dimensions?
No. We don’t offer a hire service for the D3 currently.
Q. Can I fit an A1 light box on to a D3 frame?
No. The weight and size of the holder are too big.
Q. How many rows of leaflet dispensers can I add under the lightbox?
One or two rows depending on the model purchased.
Q. Do you stock any other sizes of lightbox other than A sizes listed?
No. We can get specials made but they are subject to a minimum order of 10 units and a 10 week lead time.
Q. How long is the power lead on floor standing D3 Display light boxes?
Q. Can I put more than one lightbox on a D3 system?
No. The cable management mast can only accommodate one power cable.
Q. Will my light box work abroad?
Light boxes are supplied with a British plug, you will require a European plug adapter for use in Europe.
Q. How do I prepare digital artwork?
Download the D3 Digital Artwork Guidelines PDF for large format digital printing from the downloads page.
Q. Can Dimensions Displays create my banner artwork?
No. We do not provide a graphic design service.
Q. How do I get my digital files to you?
Email if the files size allows, or send it to us via MailBigFile / YouSendIt or similar service providers.