Fabric Exhibition Stands for Events.
One of our design agency clients wanted a portable curved display for an event. We supplied three curved fabric exhibition stands that can be used together to create a graphic wall.
The end client - Leonard Cheshire Disability - was taking part in a event at 10 Downing Street. They were promoting their Change 100 internship campaign at the event. The campaign brings together companies and talented disabled students.
We printed three 1m fabric banner at short notice. Fitted them to our light weight D4.6 frame using our curved aluminium battens. These curved fabric exhibition stands are a stylish and cost effective solution for exhibitors. They offer the flexibility of stand alone displays for certain events, but can also be used as a group to create a bigger graphic display for shell scheme stands and bigger events. They are ideal for displaying graphics at either temporary or permanent exhibitions.
We printed the banners on our satin metallic fabric banner material which is opaque. It also has a lovely shiny bright finish which is great for large areas of solid colour.
- D4 fabric exhibition stands are high quality banner displays suitable for permanent and semi-permanent graphic display jobs.
- These floor standing banner display stands are suitable for public areas including; marketing suites, show rooms and exhibitions stands.
- Group D4 fabric exhibition stands together to create graphic display suitable for a variety of marketing activities.
- D4 displays have a modern contemporary look, suitable for public areas such as corporate receptions and foyers.
- Dealing direct with manufacturer means you get the best prices and quick friendly service from our London office.